Sunday, September 23, 2007

Parasailing on the Med

Picture number one: Pre-parasailing: Relaxing on the beach with Sandy, my friend and fellow ACST teacher

Picture number two: This is me pretending to understand all the directions being given in rapid French. How's my acting?


Picture number three: Liftoff!
Picture number four: "Is it too late to ask them to repeat the directions?" (That little dot near the center of the photo is my parachute).

Honestly, this was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. From the air I could see miles of the white sand beach and the blue-green sea. The palm trees were waving in the breeze, and it was as breathtaking as you would imagine it to be.

1 comment:

welcometojo said...

hey lindsay,
i'm so sorry to hear about the tragedy caused by the flood. i just said a prayer for you and everyone involved, and will keep praying. I also just read your entire blog and so glad you are having lots of fun! This is a great way to k.i.t. I have a blog too:
http://welcometojo.blogspot.com

Joanna